Not too early to start think about ski season! Remember to look to abode for all your Park City and Deer Valley luxury accommodation needs. Use the code EARLY BIRD when booking this winter to get 15% off.
See below for season pass information at the Park City area ski resorts, as well as list of improvements that will take place at Park City and Deer Valley:
- A newly dedicated learning zone to be located near the Resort Base Area with two conveyor lifts.
- An additional zip line that will load and unload in the Resort Base Area, allowing it to run through the winter season
- New access gates at the seven Base Area lifts that will provide a completely hands-free experience boarding those lifts.
- The 3 Kings Chair is being converted from a double-chair to a fixed triple-chair.
- A new superpipe that will open earlier in the season is under construction at the base of the resort.
- Four new snowcats will replace older models improving grooming capacity while reducing emissions
- New snow guns will better prepare the resort to open with higher-quality snow while improving productivity and energy efficiency.
- A new interactive kiosk at the top of Silverlode Lift will educate visitors about the resort’s commitment to wind and solar power as energy alternatives. It will include functioning solar panels and a working wind turbine that generates enough energy annually to power a house for five years.
Deer Valley Resort Improvements
- Opening a new children’s clothing retail outlet in Snow Park Lodge.
- Remodeling the Etc. store in Snow Park Lodge.
- Expanding the summer lift-served mountain biking trail system to include the Ruby Express chairlift from the Empire Canyon Lodge area. “The Road to Ruby” is a three- to four-mile connecting trail from Bald Mountain to the Flagstaff Mountain area. A new intermediate trail system will also be added in the Flagstaff Mountain area.
- Redesigning the beginner/ learning area on Wide West ski run and installing new Sunkid surface lifts.
- $1 million investment in technology upgrades and programs.
- Purchasing 41 energy efficient air-water snowmaking guns.
- Purchasing five additional snowcats, including two Prinoth Beasts.
- Expanding the resort maintenance shop to accommodate the Prinoth Beast snowcats.
- Replace the snowmobile fleet at Summit Meadows Adventures.
- Additional staff space in the Snow Park Lodge.
Deer Valley Resort Ski Passes
Deadline is Oct. 31
Adult Season Pass: $1,725
2nd Adult Season Pass: $1,400
Adult Midweek Pass: $880
Seniors Season Pass: $880
Teens Season Pass: $715
Child Season Pass: $435
Tot Season Pass: $115
Hospitality Pass: $4,215
Locals (Utah residents) Coupon Books: starting at $54 a day.
7-days a week, 10 days: $610
7-days a week, 5 days: $320
Teen for 10 days: $530
Teen for 5 days: $270
Child for 10 days: $350
Child for 5 days: $185
Weekdays only, 10 days: $540
Weekdays only, 5 days: $275
Park City Mountain Resort Ski Passes
Deadline is Sept. 15
Adult Mountain Access Pass: $725
Add covered parking: +$250
Add night skiing: +$200
Add EZ Access Fast Tracks: +$225
Teen Mountain Access Pass: $185
Youth Mountain Access Pass: $135
Senior base pass: $465
Super Seniors: $260
College/Young Adult base pass: $465
Teen and Youth may add night skiing for $75 or Fast Tracks for $225
Children ages 6 and under are free with the purchase of an adult pass.
10 days with EZ Access Fast Tracks: $560